Secret Satellite: My open letter to writing out your feeling.

Writing has some sort of magic that allows me to concentrate and digest my feelings.

Hi, it's been a while. How have you been? - Has your feeling filled up like the sky full of stars?
Or has it been suppressed down into earth's core?
No matter what it is, I hope you are eating them well. 

It's 2024, and this is my attempt to reconnect to my past self through sending out the secret satellite that I used to send out every time I felt overwhelmed.

"This used to be my therapy"

I've always felt good after writing out my feelings and of course, I am feeling some type of way while writing this - and of course, I'm looking to feel good after writing this.

Time flow as the river with departure to different streams, I stopped writing out my feelings because I found other ways to manage, express and digest my feelings. 
For example; I start facing my feelings more, asking questions, confronting people and well - dismissing them. 
I would like to say that I got better and better at facing feelings - so I stopped writing them

Writing was and is still a way for me to structure and nurture my feelings. 
Structure how? writing allows me to reconfigure what I feel, reframe the narrative and create a smoother environment for me to feel things that I feel like I shouldn't be allowed to feel. 
Nurture how? writing creates a time and space for me to feel - just feel my human emotions. For me to be human, to be this whatever it was or it is or it will be. Writing holds space for me to experience that emotion through writing- 

Is it hard to understand? You will just have to try it. 

cr: 123rf


It's 2024, and this is me continuing to heal myself.
Whatever year you are- wanna try writing out your feelings in a way that you would go to reconnect with your past self and feelings? I think this is similar to what they call "healing your inner child" but my wounds are not just from my childhood. 

Sometimes you also need to "heal your inner adult" - 
Grab your laptop or get a pen a paper, what are you feeling right now? What are the things you want to feel right now? 

Well for me- 
I want to feel a sense of hope; 
Not sure what I am hoping for but hope feels warm, tight but soft. 
Hope gives me an ease feeling.

I hope you get a or some sense(s) out of this writing.

Sending out my secret satellite, let me know if you have received it - 
Love,
Yourself


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety; insecurity ruin my relationship

Cambodia; Drinking Culture