History is all you left me; Sadness

Here is something, sadness isn't Depression, you can be depressed but not have Depression.

A story of a boy having his first ever boyfriend, his first ever sex, his first ever break up, his first time ever facing sadness; the death of his lover, call this dramatic but it's a classic.

It's hard dealing with your head.

Y'all might be annoyed by now of how many blogs I am writing about this book, I know but I just love it so much and IDK why,

Here we go.
Sadness; it's something, IDK.
How do you explain someone psychological-ness? feeling? emotion? You can't even explain your own or can you?
Who am I to judge their state of mind? Can I judge my own?
Is what I am writing related to the book? Why am I writing this anyway? Why are you reading this?

Some questions are simple and some are complex but its still questions you don't know if you can answer it or not, IDK maybe you can?

This is when it all happens, one question then it leads to thousand and the answer is nowhere to be found.
So you just stuck there with a whole ton of questions. It makes you sad, you can't answer it. You don't know how. You don't know why.

Now what?

You figured out the answer to all of those questions and somehow you manage to connect all of the negative stuff of the answer to yourself.

Yea now you're sad again.

-Confession of the day- Sometimes I just pick a random reason so it won't be an unanswered question but deep down it's still there, questioning me constantly and I just have to cope with it. I don't even know if it's healthy to do this.

Here's a cliché one.

"You don't need to answer all of those questions"

I am not a credible psychologist who is going to tell you if you have Depression or not.
But I hope you don't have it. 


Anyway, from a friend on the internet; You do know and I do know, not everything,
Even though some(maybe most) of the time we would get stuck on that "IDK" state or the "it's all because of me" state,

know this it's okay and that's all I can say :) hope it helps.
Sadness or Depression just don't give up.
I never did and nor did you.
You know your worth.
More then you expected 

This blog is all over the place and not connected, I'm sorry.
But my secret satellites can sometimes be fuzzy.

Maybe it doesn't need to be clear?
IDK.

Just leave the unanswered questions and focus more on the positive answered questions.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety; insecurity ruin my relationship

Cambodia; Drinking Culture

Secret Satellite: My open letter to writing out your feeling.