History is all you left me; Time

"I'll never understand how time can make a moment feel as close as yesterday and as far as years - Griffin"
A sentence from my favorite book.
I finished the book "History is all you left me" it was AMAZING! 
Before continue reading this blog, take 10m to think of happy memories you have from this year. little or a lot it is still happy memories and surely there will be more next year. 
It's true, 2018 it almost over and it feels like January was yesterday, I've done so many amazing things and so many horrible things I regret.

I've met so many awesome people, some are not with me right now but have always stayed in my heart.
I've met so many stupid people but thanks to them I've learned to not be stupid myself.

I changed so much it feels like years already.
Here some small stuff I am happy to share in my 2018
  • I am reading books! believe it or not, I am. It's a shock to my friends.
  • I am eating out in restaurants alone! and it feels okay when I do.
  • I am accepting my alone time and it's okay to not be in a relationship.
  • I am writing blogs! I've found myself more.
  • I've been talking to my family, opening up more than ever.
  • I rode my small scooter 35km out of town with my two friends! and the scooter didn't break down.
  • I rode my motorbike with my mom(yes my actual mom) and my two friends, a 62km journey to the border of Cambodia-Lao sigh seeing the big waterfall.
  • I've been to bars, expressing myself, exposing myself.
  • I've joined amazing projects!
It's the small stuff that made me very happy throughout the year :) and there are more but some happy memories are safe when keeping away from the internet. 
Of course, there are sh!tty stuff I went through, so much stuff but I rather not talk about it and focus on more the good stuff that happened and I am happy that it happened.

And no matter how many bad things we went through, all of the battles we fought and the scars that leftover, it shows us how amazing we are, like we went through all that sh!t.

Won or lost, we went through it :) give yourself some credit, come on it wasn't easy.

We are still here now and we are still fighting strong.
.
"and we will still be here, years to past"

Thank you for reading my secret satellites, I'm Happy.

 Looking forward to see you happy - A friend from the internet



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety; insecurity ruin my relationship

Cambodia; Drinking Culture

Secret Satellite: My open letter to writing out your feeling.