My first Blog; An Introduction

My first blog, let start with an introduction.

I am Mony, male, currently, while I am writing this blog I'm 18, working as a Teacher assistant also a 3rd-year student major in tourism and hospitality who spend most of his time playing games and volunteering.

Passion in life is to live life to the fullness, make changes and be healthy-happy. 
Specifically, the regrets I have in life will be a lesson but it won't stop me from living and thriving.
Improving the LGBTIQ+ situation, Environmental situation and Mental Health situation in my country. self-love to be mentally and physically healthy also always be positive and nothing will ever let you down.

Going on to why I started blogging; I've read a few blogs and I loved it also I have issue talking to people about how I really feel and stuff, one of the reason is I feel like victimize-ing my self or I feel like I'm asking for attention -I don't like that, I like being strong and ready to be there for people (which is so unhealthy for me)-, so that is why I am writing out my feeling as blogs, lol.(not really funny, a bit sad but I like being enthusiastic)

This blog post will mostly be about little happy stories I experienced throughout my lifetime, A collection of my happy memories or sad but with a happy ending or lesson learned stuff. by writing down and put it on the internet I can share and tell people indirectly... if there are people reading my blogs.

"I'm sending out my secret satellite, wishing it won't get lost in space and hoping you can hear me loud and clear."
Okay, we can start now.

Now, literally, now, Thursday 12th December 2018, 2:30pm. I am having a project management class sitting and listening to the lecturer also typing this out, I can't wait till im home.

But I will publish this when I am home, which will be long past long when you read this. 
I or we will look back into this and so many memories will pop up.

There you go, an introduction. IDK what else to say, yes, again I dont like talking about myself.

I don't know why you are here or how you get here but please take care my of secret satellites, use if you can. 
Thanks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety; insecurity ruin my relationship

Cambodia; Drinking Culture

Secret Satellite: My open letter to writing out your feeling.