"Hope" is the thing with feathers

Does this mean hope makes you fly? is that good? what if you fly too high?

According to the ancient Greek, "hope" was introduced by Pandora who opened her box and unleashes all the chaotic and darkness into the world and comes with it "H O P E"

The little bring light that shrines inside all of this darkness
Here is my story on having too much hope.
Where my little light shines brighter than any darkness.
You might think this is good, but no it's not.


Going back to our question, what if you fly too high? you reach the sky? or fall back down and die.
I can't tell you which one is the "right answer" because our hope is equipped with difference wings and feathers.

I don't even know myself which kind of feathers my hope has.
But I sure know it takes me high, too high where sometimes I think I will drop down and die.

You see, I have high hope :D
Again, no it's not a good thing.
Because of my hopes, I sometimes ignore the reality, which made me hurt myself.

"with all the odds that are against me, I still have hope on my side and it leads me to fight the darkness, fight through the odds"

I fail these battles a lot but hopes are still with me and are ready for another fight even though I AM NOT.
Eventually, I died.
But no, hope didn't let me go, it brought me back to life and told me to fight again.
And I did.
Until hope wins this war, I will still be reborn and thrive.
Exhausting? Yes.
But a little bit happy.

Moral of the story, my hopes help me take flight.
Where sometimes it flys me too high the sun burns me.
And sometimes it flys me too low I feel like I am going to crash. 

Which is why every time I take flight with hopes I always remind myself to find that balance,
Not too high and not too low. 
Well it doesn't always go as plan but remembers 

life has ups and downs

Isn't all the answer to life is to find a balance? this is a strong statement.
But hey, interpret it as how you want it to be. 
How balance means to you.

Finding answers to life is something that can't be answered in a week.
Give yourself time, you have a lifetime to figure it out.

I hope you well.
Hope hopes you well.

Thank you.

"Hope is the thing with feathers" is a poem by Emily Dickinson.
Usually, in this poem, the word "feathers" is depicted as birds
But I chose wings, and I don't think I need to answer "why?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety; insecurity ruin my relationship

Cambodia; Drinking Culture

Secret Satellite: My open letter to writing out your feeling.