Love; Same same but different

Here is my interpretation of the phrase "same same but different"

A love story of a German boy and a Cambodian girl.
Same love, different... everything.

His name, Ben
Her name, SreyKeo
Their love, no word can describe

"I love you," said Ben
"I love you too," said SreyKeo

They do love each other, very very very much.

She said "if you love me, marry me PLEASE, build me a house LATER, stay with me and my family FOREVER"

He said "if you love me, understand me PLEASE, let's get marry LATER, we will be together FOREVER"

Don't blame any of them.
Both of them are not wrong but right in their own way.
Sreykeo; that's how she was taught, that's how people tell her what Love means and that is how she imagines Love is.
Ben; that's what he understands, that's how he sees Love and that's how he wants Love to be.

They do love each other, believe me, they do.
But their definition of love is so different.
Everything is just so different,
The only common correction they have is that they love each other - to the moon and back.

Their relationship was come and go, you can say this is toxic to both people. I agree.
But their love was so strong that they beat all of those odds.
Time, made their love - to the moon and back.
Time remove all of their differences, time help them find balance and heal.
They have two children now, happy and healthy.


You see,
He has the "same" feeling of love
She has the "same" feeling of love
"But" their definition was "different"
It didn't stop them though, and you shouldn't stop too - apply to everything in your life, not just that small part called "Love"

I am not saying you should chase after someone.
Don't do that.
But if you two are chasing after each other, good luck.

Something so familiar but also strange 
I think all of us can relate to that,

This friend on the internet, wish you the best :D
Thank you for tuning in again, I hope you been enjoying my secret satellites.
See you again soon.

Love,
Yourself.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety; insecurity ruin my relationship

Cambodia; Drinking Culture

Secret Satellite: My open letter to writing out your feeling.