The world works so weird

Don't you think so?

I manage to find myself in weird places/situations in this world, can't quite put my finger on it.

Just a few years ago, I am just a tourism student who thinks he's gonna work in a cafe till he finishes university then go back to the province to have his own business.

You see that was my solid plan for my life, I assure that I figured it out.

And now, somehow I'm an English teacher, doing social work, having my own project, joining other's people project, going to international workshops and other crazy unexpected things.
Also definitely not going back to the province anytime soon.

I thought I had a solid plan for my life but the world just changed all of that.
Currently, I got zero plan but I think I'm gonna be okay
I am kinda lost and just wondering around but at least I'm happy.
Do what makes you happy
Plan change, the world change, everything change.
Even if you think you got everything figured out, the world will weirdly mess it up - in a good way.



I, your friend from the internet is writing to you about this so you could avoid the frustration I had,

Trust me, like I trust you.
If you ever find yourself wondering about life and this world, feeling lost and all over the place.
You will be fine
Sooner or later this weirdly way of the world work will come back and weirdly fix everything.
Live to see that day
You will smile to yourself and wonder why were ever you so worried.
Like a Rubik's cube, time and patience soon it will be solved 
I will be there with you, seeing your smile.
You did it.

Thank you for tuning in, I hope you find my secret satellites pleasing.
Since I'm sending this out to space, feel free to use it :) in any way you want.
There will be no copyrights police in space.
Use these secret satellites if you find it, fix it if it's broken and take it as yours.
Use these secret satellites power, take advantage of it.
Empower yourself with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety; insecurity ruin my relationship

Cambodia; Drinking Culture

Secret Satellite: My open letter to writing out your feeling.