Memories; A cycle of repeated stories

You know Deja vu? The feeling that it had already happened.

I experience a real-life version of that, where mistake kept repeating itself without me asking it too.
Where I find myself in that situation, that storyline, even if the character and plot are different still the ending is always the same.
Somehow it always manages to link to that point.

It's not a bad ending, I don't really believe in that.
I would call it a neutral ending so it may have a 2nd season and more.

That's my love life, I don't know if it's a curse or I'm just unlucky but boy! Something always goes wrong.
Every relationship I had always end with a "neutral ending"
Different boys, different plot, different timeline, different age, different personality, different zodiac sign, different everything you could think off still I'll end up with a neutral ending and waiting for the next season to start.

It's getting annoying AF so I decided to quit, quit dating, stop the season before it ends so there won't be a 2nd season.
Smart move? not really.

Can you imagine? A love story where the main character won't accept any love, shutting himself out.
A love story of neutral continuation, no plot or storyline happen because there is no "the other half"
Pretty horrible.
Imagine watching your favorite K-drama but the boy never met the girl or chose to not see anyone. Would you even watch that? what is the point of it? Well, that summed up my love life.

You are missing this "Other half" but you're too afraid to go through the plot of the story again.
It's like Hell, maybe worse.


Will the main character make the move, stop shutting himself out and find love and when he does, will it be his final season? or will the continuation continue?

Future stories will tell, hopefully, it won't be the repeated one.

Thank you, next episode coming soon.
But then time is different in space so I don't know when it will reach your planet but hey when it does keep it, turn it into a lucky charm.
May your story end happily.
With no 2nd season.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety; insecurity ruin my relationship

Cambodia; Drinking Culture

Secret Satellite: My open letter to writing out your feeling.