Journey; Knowing yourself

There was a time in my life while I know myself, my plan and my future.
And that was 2 years ago before I moved to the city.

My goal was to finish my bachelor, go back home, have a business and start a family.
As simple as that
You see, I was confident with my goal.
I took courses, jobs, and interns that are my field focuses.
I saved, don't really go out, invest in a lot of time in finding love and actually study.

Like I was super into and focus on my goal.
I know what and why I was doing it.
I have a point in life, even if I was depressed as shit from time to time I wouldn't lose focus on my goal.


Now, 2 years pass almost 3 and I am all over the place.
I don't want to go back home, don't want to have a business and sooo not starting a family.

I don't know what I want.
I don't know what I am doing.
It's sad
3 years ago I was so sure of why and what I was doing.
But now I am confused.
I am still studying but my work currently does not match my bachelor degree.
I haven't taken any courses in the same field as my bachelor.
And awesomely I am not investing time in finding love?!
I feel lost but happy in a way.
Eventho, It did not go as planned.
Even if I am not sure of what my goal is now, I know that I am happier than before.

I know I have found myself more, what I am doing now in the present makes me happy.
I know I have discovered my self in a new sense, a new part of me that is different but I enjoy it.

It took me 3 years to be where I am now,
Not knowing what my goal is but are happy with the present situation.
Life is a journey of self discovery
If you are at a loss or are confused as me, not knowing where to start and how to end.
It's going to be okay 
Self-discovery is natural, we might think we got everything under control but the next thing we knew we don't wanna be a layer anymore or don't wanna start a business anymore.
And that's okay, at least now we know and we didn't spend half of our life on that we thought were ours.

Things change.
The more you live the more stuff you will find out about yourself and others.

Don't lost hope, keep on track, keeping walking on this journey so call " Life"
Keep your life, bad changes come - good changes come.

Trust me, the more you know about yourself the better! doesn't matter if it's a good thing or a bad thing you know about yourself.
It is still what makes you you.
And when you are you, you are happy.
That is what I belive in.

Love,
Yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety; insecurity ruin my relationship

Cambodia; Drinking Culture

Secret Satellite: My open letter to writing out your feeling.