Mental Issue; The invisible triggers

I went out with my friends today and I suddenly got the blue.
They reach out and ask "what's wrong" and I didn't have an answer.

Too tired to think I said "I'm okay"

I came home crying, I don't know.
Maybe the scene of that place where we were in? Maybe the topic of what we talk? Maybe the food that we ate? And I don't know.

IC; Calm Clinic

I found myself in a state of unsureness.
What was the thing that made me sad? 
Was it an episode? triggered by the invisible issues that are only visible to you?
well, now you have to make yourself happy, out of this state.
And you can, the invisible triggers can be invisibly solved.
What hurt you can heal.
And I healed.

It wasn't easy, all that night of confusion, panic, crying over something.
Something you don't know of or all of the thing you know of.
It has lead you to be here, on top of this mountain.
Looking down you see all of the episodes and tantrum you've thrown.
Just for you to be here. In this moment.

Even if there are more mountains to climb.
You will be okay. You will go through all of the invisible bullets and with the invisible wound that will be healed by you, yourself.

And if you feel open enough, climb with a friend.

This journey will not be easy but you are strong.
I am strong, we are strong.

Thank you.

The invisible triggers are invisible but are as real as you and your friend episodes.
If you let them go promise please keep an eye on them and with your support and love you could help them through their invisible maze.
Support and love can also come from within, your love for yourself can be your invisible armor.

Remember your issues are as real as life and your power is as strong as life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety; insecurity ruin my relationship

Cambodia; Drinking Culture

Secret Satellite: My open letter to writing out your feeling.