An open letter to people who are losing faith.

I have faith.
I believe in faith.

I believe something will happen.
Something as in anything.

I believe believing will help me, push me to somewhere so something could happen.
I have faith, faith in being able to obtain something.

There are times when I cover myself with purple-blue and just say "fuck it"
Nothing will, nothing will ever happen.

And as long as I remember, as many as I count.
All down purple-blue time I had gone through it never last longer than the rainbow.

I will be back on my feet and ready for another ritual.


And like any other ritual, after you do it.
You just wait for it, hope for it to work.
Have faith it in, believe in your ritual.

If it fails, you just gotta get up and do it again.
But examine the flaws of the last ritual, how did it go wrong?

Look for other possibilities, and please don't blame it on yourself.
The problem is not always from you but instead from one of the ingredients or the unevenness of the geometrical shape.

Or maybe it's the fail in the alchemic equivalent exchange.
Which means that thing or that person just wasn't right for you.
And no it is not because of you and no you should not blame yourself for the hope and faith you have that has denied you.

We all have gone through denial, just some of us survive it and some of us don't.

It could just be a matter of time.
And I know how time can be a pain in the ass.

I know how time can make us weak.
Make us lose hope, faith and whatever word you wanna use.

But trust me
Have faith in me
please Believe me

One day, this will all be over and that something will happen.
It will happen.
You will get it.
We will live to see it.

Faith is valuable, something you should never be losing.

Love,
You self

- Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety; insecurity ruin my relationship

Cambodia; Drinking Culture

Secret Satellite: My open letter to writing out your feeling.