Let our fault shines as bright as the stars

The phrase "no one is perfect" is overrated. 
But I still find it's the purest and kindest phrase to use.

Each of us has our own faults. Each of us has our own life.
Each of us has our own dark side of the moon.
And each of us has our own ideal star. 
And every planet is different.

The point is do we understand our faults?
Do we embrace our faults? 
Do we accept that weird-looking flower in our garden that we don't know how it got there?


I am afraid of people seeing my faults.
I don't want people to know I'm weak. 
I don't want people to see me as a victim.
I am afraid of not being strong enough. 

I tend to hide my imperfections and only showcase my strong suits.
I understand it is a normal human emotion to hide your weak point and only portrait your strong point.
But I feel like sometimes I try way too hard to impress a person, seeking their validation and it's exhausting also hurting my mental well-being.

I try to keep myself in check, to stand sane and to "just be myself"
But it's so hard. 

Somehow when I show my faults, looking for compromising and understanding.
I get bash at. 
Somehow when I show my vulnerability, asking for mediation and moderation.
I get put down.

And during that time when I am at my lowest, watching the fault in our stars, crying and admiring how these two people just somehow accepting each other faults. 
Where even I sometimes can't accept the other person's faults.
How can I ask them to accept me?
I do not know what to do with all these faults.

So here I am explaining the idea of "faults"
I do not know.

"Let our fault shines as bright as the stars
 Let our love travel to the moon
 The million of planets can never stand a chance"

I came up with this poem. 
Hoping it will spark my ability to "just let go". 
Every time I feel down due to my inability to do something, due to my faults.
I read it, look at it and think about it.
Using it as a power source.

To all of my online friends out there.
Let's all somehow try our best to showcase our mistakes and find better solutions to our faults.

"Let's compromise"

Isn't that all we can do? Compromise.
Compromise our faults to shines brighter than the stars itself.

I do not believe in the ability to change your faults.
But I believe in the ability to evolve it.
To something bigger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety; insecurity ruin my relationship

Cambodia; Drinking Culture

Secret Satellite: My open letter to writing out your feeling.