Unloving; Someone

I don't believe you can ever unlove someone.
I don't believe you can ever stop loving someone.
No matter how much you hate that person or dislike them, you have and will always love them little or lots.

I believe that each of us has plenty of soul mates, our other half is more than 1. 
I believe that even when our chapter with them ends we will still continue to love them.
No matter how much we think we've forgotten them or how they have no value to us, deep down we know we still love each and every one of them.

Even when we say we are fed up with love. 
And no I don't love that person anymore. 
We know we still do, little or lots. 

The feeling of love just isn't easily dissipated. 

Here's my break-up story.

Of all of the break-ups, of all of the ex-boyfriends.
Of all of the reasons why each one of us broke up.
I still love them. 

No, I don't want to get back to them.
No, it doesn't mean I want to be together again.

But yes, I still love every one of them.
Because I did, always have been and always will be.

Even when he doesn't give you enough validation.
Even when he hasn't seen you for 2 years.
Even when he abused you.
Even when he makes you want to kill yourself.
Even when he manipulated you to want to cut yourself.
Even when he is married or you are married.

You love them.
Even if your action doesn't say so.
Even if you hate them so much you can even kill them.
Even if you despise them for what they have done to you.
Even if you don't ever want to see them again.

You love them.
And again no.
No, you don't want to get back together.
No, you do not feel the same way anymore.
No, you just don't.

But you still love them.

Love is more than just time.
Love is hard to explain.
Love is complicated.

And it's okay to feel love,
To feel love toward the most hateful person you know.
To feel love toward the most destructive person you know.
To feel love toward the most romantic person you know.
To feel love toward the most eligible person you know.
It is okay to feel love,

For everyone who is going through something like this right now.
Your feelings are validated.

Love will always be here.
Love will always be yourself.

From your friend on the internet,
Love,
Yourself

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety; insecurity ruin my relationship

Cambodia; Drinking Culture

Secret Satellite: My open letter to writing out your feeling.